Spanish Dancer of Oriental Dance and Arabic Folklore.
She highlights her career as a dancer and teacher of oriental dance, participating in events of national and international interest.
She covers a large part of the Spanish territory, participating as a solo dancer and teacher, in events and festivals of great national interest, Barcelona, Madrid, Alicante, Malaga, Seville, Tarragona, Gijón, Valencia, Granada, among others.
Guest Dancer in April 2017 at one of the most important festivals internationally, the New York Cairo Raks Festival 2017, sharing the stage with the most important dancers Randa Kamel, Tito Seif, Gamal Seif, Mohamed Shahin, among others.
In 2016, visit the countries as a teacher, jury and international dancer,
Russia, Rome, China, San Francisco and Mexico, among other cities nationwide such as Gijón, Barcelona, Madrid, Menorca.
In 2015, he made an international tour for:
– Reunion Island – France, giving master classes and as a guest dancer at the Latifa Saadi gala show.
– Paris, guest artist at the Cairo by Night Festival 5.
– Tucúman – Argentina, guest artist at the TUCÚMAN BELLYDANCE FEST2 Festival, giving master classes and as a guest dancer at the GALA SHOW.
– Córdoba, Argentina, guest artist at the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ARAB DANCES OF CORDOBA, attending as a jury, giving master classes and as a guest dancer at the GALA SHOW.
– Province of Córdoba – Argentina, Tour through the schools of the province of Córdoba – Argentina, giving master classes and as a guest dancer in different Gala Shows.
– Cancun – Mexico, attending as a jury, giving workshops and as a guest artist at the INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF ARAB DANCES OF CANCUN in Cancun – Mexico,
– Morelia – Mexico, attending as a jury, giving workshops and as a guest artist at BELLY INTERNATIONAL DANCE CONGRESS AND ARAB FOLKLORE.
In 2014, she is invited to the festivals of Portugal, the GALA AMAR GAMAL, the MAGIC DANCE Festival in Arequipa – Peru and the INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF ARAB DANCES OF CANCUN in Cancun – Mexico, attending as a Jury, giving workshops and as a guest artist
In 2013, she embarks on a tour of Argentina and Brazil, invited to the 2013 CAPACITANDO, MEGA DANCING 2013 festivals, organized by Luciana and Pablo Acosta, in Argentina, and at the SAO PAULO BELLYDANCE FESTIVAL 2013, organized by Adriana Lira, in Sao Paulo; He attends as a jury, giving workshops and as a guest artist.
He danced as part of the show performed in Rome at the Teatro Greco, March 2010, with the company Al-Ándalus Danza in the international show “80th Anniversary of Mahmoud Reda, and 50th Anniversary of Reda Troupe”.
I participate in 2010 and 2011 in the show offered in Madrid, Homage to Mahmoud Reda – Danzas de Egipto, within the Raks Madrid Festival, directed by the dancer Nesma.
He was part of the company Al-Ándalus dance, participating in the tribute show performed internationally to the great master MAHMOUD REDA “The 50th Gold Anniversary” in the Theater of the Library of Alexandria (Egypt), in December 2009.
Directed and Organized since 2010 the MENORCA INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF MUSIC AND DANCE, visited by national and international masters and dancers of great international recognition.
Formed with the best national and international professors, among them MAHMOUD REDA, FARIDA FAHMY, RANDA KAMEL, SORRAIAH ZAIED, NESMA, MOHAMED KAZAFY, ASMAHAN, RACHIA HASSAN, JILLINA, MO GEDDAWI, KHALED MAHMOUD.
Classes and Information:
He currently teaches belly dance classes in Barcelona and Sabadell. Get informed by writing an email at:
Or follow it on Facebook